Lots of light and love to you this week! I have a new drink that I am really excited to share with you guys. It’s called Gold Milk for all my Gods and Goddesses! Gold Milk is made mostly of Turmeric which is an amazing healing spice and has been used in Asian culture for centuries for anti inflammatory and digestive aid. I found this recipe a while ago and never tried it out until I stumbled upon it recently. I made it first thing when I got home before I went to bed and now I’m hooked! If you have trouble sleeping I suggest drinking some Gold Milk before bed because it is totally relaxing and calming.
Gold Milk is perfect for the fall weather, on those cold days (for my east coast people lol) when you just want to warm up but your looking for a sweet yet spicy option. Here’s what you’ll need:
Milk (I used Almond)
An Awesome Mug with A Motivational Message
*Before you start make sure you are not wearing something you love because Turmeric stains*
- Pour the amount of Gold Milk you would like to have in the mug first.
- Pour the desired amount in the saucepan and put on high heat
- Add two teaspoons of Turmeric
- A dash of black pepper
- A “One Mississippi” squeeze of Agave
- A dash of Cinnamon.
- Add all of above in the saucepan and stir
- Continue stirring to reduce clumps
- Once hot and delicious pour in your AWESOME mug and enjoy!
Watch me make this awesome milk here in my Youtube Video. Sub if you haven’t already to stay up to date on my Youtube Channel.